• To cooperate with other stakeholders to design, develop, test, release, and improve services.
• Maintain development standards, practices & principles.
• Build scalable and maintainable software.
• At least 5 years of experience with Golang.
• Ability to write effective, scalable code with godoc comments.
• Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux, Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
• Have expertise in implementing microservices (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
• Write unit test cases and maintain the code coverage above 85% to 90% and be able to debug programs.
• Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, GoCD)
• Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker).
• Should have experienced in Cryptocurrency
Velan, an IT and business process management (BPM) services provider, has been helping global customers over a decade to stay above the curve by transforming their businesses with digital services. E-commerce, mobility and cloud services of Velan enable customers with their digital presence. Velan assists businesses in accelerating their process efficiency with process automation, data analytics and devops services.
Velan offers finance & accounting, IT infrastructure management and business support services to improve operational performance of customers across various industry verticals. Deep domain knowledge positions Velan uniquely in improving functional efficiency of healthcare providers with revenue cycle management service and printed circuit board fabricators and assemblers with pcb engineering service.
With over a decade of impeccable track record of delivering values, Velan is a trusted partner for more than 150 international customers. ISO 9001 certified quality processes and ISO 27001 certified information security practices at Velan aid delivering quality services and ensuring data security.
Apply Now: https://www.velaninfo.com/careers